Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Safe in His dwelling

"For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in His dwelling; He will hide me in the shelter of His tabernacle and set me high upon a rock"
(Psalm 27:5, NIV)

I start to feel tired of my problem. I feel like giving up on him. Maybe he is just not the right person for me.
I know it will be difficult to let him go, but it will be more difficult to make someone who doesn't love you, keep his commitment to you. Its like impossible.
I know God is working in impossible way, God able to turn back his heart.
But my concern now is that maybe this is not the right person from God.
And because God is so kind loving father, He wants us to have something the best.
I dunno, I have no idea about what should I do now. Keep in faith that he will get his feeling back to me, or just let him go and forget everything?

Anyway I just want to thank God that he has strengthen me. This is so hard for me, but God always there to take care of me, he take care of my heart. Thank you God for keep me safe in Your dwelling. I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment